HDD Raw Copy Tool for easy HDD upgrade November 5, 2011 by Q
The HDD Raw Copy tool
can make an exact duplicate of a SATA, IDE, SAS, SCSI or SSD hard disk drive. Will also work with any USB and FIREWIRE external drive enclosures as well as SD, MMC, MemoryStick and CompactFlash media. HDD Raw Copy Tool is a freeware software.
If you have a perfectly working system but you think it’s time for a HDD upgrade HDD Raw Copy Tool is your freeware tool to use to keep all your info. With HDD Raw Copy Tool you can make a perffect 1 on 1 copy of your old hard disk thus benefiting of all your settings you made.
To use it, select your original HDD from the list and click Continue. Then select6 the destination drive and click on Start. Can’t get easier than this !
Examples of possible uses
- Data recovery: make a copy of the damaged drive to attempt recovery on the copy
- Data recovery: copy a damaged hard drive and skip bad sectors
- Migration: completely migrate from one hard drive to another
- Ultimate backup: Make an exact copy of the hard drive for future use
- Backup: create an image of a USB flash stick and copy/restore at any moment
- Software QA engineers: restore your OS hard drives at any moment from a compressed image
- Duplicate/Clone/Save full image of any type of media!