ColorPic is a very useful freeware that helps you take a color hexadecimal code . It is usually useful to web developers because you can use colors you encounter on a website , in your own personal creation .
On the upper side you can see the Palettes (a drop down list with the most general palettes). Select a palette and edit or delete that palette with the Edit and Delete buttons on the right side of the drop-down list .
If you’ve already selected a colour , hit CTRL+G to grab that color into your selected palette or in your new palette (do a new palette with the new button). In the middle the program presentsthe hexadecimal and decimal value of the selected colour in a selected palette .
Below the Color menu you have a mixer with 4 tabs , each tab helping you with a different way to config your color .
And at the bottom you have a very handy magnifier .
Ever tried using a color picker on a high resolution monitor? It’s impossible. That’s why this color picker has a magnifier attached. Grab palettes of up to 16 colors at once and use four advanced color mixers to select a spectrum of possibilities.
- Easily pick any color from the screen
- Totally 100% Free!
- No popup adverts or spyware, it really is free
- Colors shown in hex and decimal
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, Value, Red, Green and Blue values
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black percentages shown
- Easy to use with any other program
- Resizable magnification area
- Overlay a grid for quick colorpicker alignment
- Use arrow keys to nudge mouse pointer
- Save multiple palettes of colors automatically
- WebSafe Colors and names displayed
- Snap to nearest WebSafe color
- Point sample, 3×3 or 5×5 pixel color sampling
- Adjust color with four advanced color mixers
- Edit colorpicker values after selection easily
- Easy to use collapsible sections
- Works with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Photoshop and any other application